LET’S GET STARTED! [page under construction] PHOTO COMING OF GREEN GROWTH BOOK
We start working together wherever you are in the process. Whether you’re stuck, just getting started, or can’t quite finish, we’ve been there too and can show you how to keep moving forward!
Using the tips and tools we’ve practiced over decades, we’ll show you how to:
- Carve out time to write—no matter how busy you are.
- Rekindle the desire—the passion—that set you on your quest to write a book in the first place.
- Restart a project that’s languished for way too long—and may be on life support.
- Transform the nagging voice you try to push away into one that encourages your efforts.
- Use productivity and creativity drivers that help you tell your stories.
We work with all kinds of clients, and almost all of them start off thinking they’re too busy to write a book. We know the feeling—and you’ve likely experienced it too. But we ask you to consider what it’s costing you not to write your book. You’ve got expertise to share, family tales to tell, or creative stories to offer.
And when doubts set in, or you worry you don’t have anything new to say, we help you reverse that train of thought. We’ll guide you as you identify and explore your stories and unique experiences. Next, we show you how to combine your rich content with creative techniques that will make your book stand out (and all your other writing too!).M
NEXT, WE “NUDGE & PUSH” YOU
We’re your accountability partners as you write your books and e-books—plus attention-getting blogs, articles, and press releases to promote your books. (Your ability to market your book makes you even more appealing to potential publishers.) Our job is to support you as you bring your book to fruition. See our Book Coaching Packages page for details about our coaching services.
FINALLY, WE SHOW YOU HOW TO POLISH YOUR MANUSCRIPTS AND MAKE THEM SHINE
We’ve helped hundreds of clients write compelling stories that grab their readers and share the vision they, like all authors, long to share. From books about business and finance, health and happiness, or memoir and fiction, stories bring readers into your world. In books on all kinds of topics—business and finance, health and happiness, or memoir and fiction—stories bring readers into your world. Our expertise allows us to see your big picture and make sure all the story elements are there and in the right places. You know where you want to go and we’ll help you get there.
So many people dread the editing phase, but we can show you how editing is where all the fun stuff happens. From our years of experience, we know this is the most creative stage of your writing process. We’re with you all the way until you have the book you’ve always dreamed of.
“Virginia has helped me write twelve books, and to say I couldn’t
have done it without her is an understatement. Plus, she’s as good
with people as she is with words.”
— Alan R. Hirsch, M.D. Neurological Director,
Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation
We promise to be supportive and challenging book coaches. We see your potential—and we honor your voice. We know what you can produce, and we provide you with scheduling tips, productivity boosters, shortcuts, and a treasure chest of creative techniques, and hands-on editing to make your work—and your words—flow.
“You’re so approachable!” We love it when clients tell us that. We believe they feel that way because we’ve spent our careers writing so many books and articles (and just about every other kind of writing!). Like you, we’re writers, so we know what you’re going through. And we know how to help.
And that’s how we show you how to write a book!
WHEN WE WORK TOGETHER, WE’LL SUPPORT YOU AS YOU:
• Build your confidence as a writer and storyteller
• Transform your schedule from a foe to a friend—so you can build momentum
• Organize your book’s content—your road map to the finish line and success
• Write faster, stronger, better—and with pleasure (and even joy!)
• Make your book come alive through engaging and compelling stories and anecdotes
• Grab readers’ attention with a toolkit of creative techniques
• Celebrate your finished books (and we’ll celebrate with you!)
• Polish to perfection before publication
• Find the publishing path, traditional or independent, that’s right for you
OUR COACHING METHOD
We work primarily by phone and e-mail (though we occasionally host in-person retreats and events). We find that the coaching process actually works better via e-mail and telephone (rather than in person). By sending you encouragement and critiques via e-mail, you have time to absorb the comments. When we follow up later in a telephone call, we can discuss how you’ve chosen to deal with the suggested changes. Let us be your partners in planning, writing, and publishing your book. We’re there for you—working behind the scenes so you stand out!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR FREE COACHING SESSION
Why not take advantage of our free BREAKTHROUGH BOOK COACHING SESSION?
1. Fill out an application for a free 30-minute consultation. (It takes only a moment to fill out.) You can find the application here.
2. Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. We’ll get back with you ASAP! In this session, we’ll work together so you can:
- Get clear on the premise & promise of your book.
- Develop a writing rhythm that works for you.
- Leave this session renewed and inspired to write your book faster—the same day we meet.
Questions? Contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
“Where have you been all my life? Wow, I had no idea how
helpful such a talent as yours would be to me. I love
your suggestions. Thank you so much!”
—Lucy Yaldezian, A Higher Perspective, San Ramon, Calif.