HOW TO WRITE A BOOKM
WE’RE TWO BOOK COACHES, BUT WE HAVE JUST ONE JOB: to show you how to write a book—the one you’ve longed to write or the book you need to boost your business and build your brand. Here’s how we do that:
1. FIRST, WE GET YOU ROLLING. We work with all kinds of clients, and almost all of them start off thinking they’re too busy to write a book. We can show you how to write a book, step by step. And we’ll share proven methods that help you kick-start your writing—and keep writing.
Worried you don’t have anything new to say? We help you tap into your stories and unique experiences and teach you creative techniques to make your book (and all your writing) stand out.M
2. NEXT, WE SUPPORT YOU as you move from a fast start all the way to a strong finish (with lots of creativity in between). We’re your book writing accountability partners you as your write your books and e-books—plus attention-getting blogs, articles, and press releases to promote your books. (Your ability to market your book makes you even more appealing to potential publishers.) See our book packages below.
3. NOW WE HELP YOU GRAB YOUR READERS with compelling stories about people you’ve helped or that eureka you’re ready to share with the world. We see your big picture and make sure all the storytelling elements are in the right places.
4. ALL DONE WITH YOUR FIRST DRAFT? Time to edit. Do you dread editing? So many people think they do, but we can show you how editing is where all the fun stuff happens. This is the most creative stage of your writing process. We’re there with you all the way to the book you’ve always dreamed of.
5. WHEN YOU’VE DONE ALL YOU CAN, WE USE ALL OUR RESOURCES to help your transform your manuscript into exactly what you want—polished to a shine.
“Virginia has helped me write twelve books, and to say
I couldn’t have done it without her is an understatement.
Plus, she’s as good with people as she is with words.“
— Alan R. Hirsch, M.D. Neurological Director,
Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation
We promise to be supportive and challenging book coaches as we show you how to write a book. We see your potential—and we honor your voice. We know what you can produce, and we show you shortcuts, creative techniques, and hands-on editing to make your work—and your words—flow. In other words, we show you how to write a book!
“You’re so approachable!” We love it when clients tell us that. We believe they feel that way because we’ve spent our careers writing so many books and articles (and just about every other kind of writing!). Like you, we’re writers, so we know what you’re going through. And we know how to help you:
- Build your confidence as a writer
- Kick-start your writing process to build momentum
- Organize your content—your road map to success
- Write faster, stronger, better—and regularly
- Tell engaging stories and anecdotes
- Grab readers’ attention with a toolkit of creative techniques
- Finish your books and e-books (and we’ll celebrate with you!)
- Polish to perfection before publication
- Get your books and e-books published (both traditionally and independently)M
ECONOMICAL HOW-TO-WRITE-A-BOOK PACKAGES
Getting your book off to a fast start (and ending with a strong finish) is as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Just need an hour or two to get rolling or unstuck? Stop paying the high price for not writing your book—and start writing your book after just an hour or two of our support!
2. Our five-hour coaching package: You can customize this package to suit your needs: e-mail edits, telephone coaching, or a combination of the two. We provide regular accountability and help you create a workable schedule and plan to write, edit, and publish your book.
3. Our 10-hour coaching package and 20-hour coaching package get the job done! We help you remember why you want a published book—as a linchpin in your marketing plan, to set you apart among your peers or competitors, and to boost your income and increase your prestige.
Need more information? We want to connect with you to make sure we’re the best fit—and to accommodate your needs. Just give us a call at 920-662-9633 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you—and showing you how to write a book.
GET TO KNOW THE BOOK CATALYSTS!
Learn more about our background, our expertise, and our awards—and how that translates into successful books for you. Meet The Book Catalysts
“Where have you been all my life? Wow, I had no idea
how helpful such a talent as yours would be to me.
I love your suggestions. Thank you so much!”
—Lucy Yaldezian, A Higher Perspective, San Ramon, Calif.
APPLY FOR OUR FREE BOOK COACHING SESSION:
1. Fill out an application for a free 30-minute consultation. (It takes only a moment to fill out.) You can find the application here.
2. Send it to: email@example.com.
3. We’ll get back with you ASAP!
In this session, we’ll work together so you can:
- Create a clear vision for your book and your writing goals.
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your writing and slowing you down.
- Leave this session renewed and inspired to write your book faster, stronger, better—the same day we meet.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.