FREE BOOK COACHING SESSION
If you’re interested in book coaching and editing to make your book sing, let’s chat. We can help you create a breakthrough with your confidence, your manuscript, and your results.
Apply today for our FREE Book Coaching Session:
Getting your book off to a fast start and strong finish is as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Fill out an application for a free 30-minute consultation. (It takes only a moment to fill out.) You can find the application here.
2. Send it to: email@example.com
3. We’ll get back with you ASAP!
“Lynda, you are the best friend a writer ever had. Thank you for your
skilled guidance. I truly could not have [written this book] without you!”
—John D. Hughes, author, Haunting the CEO. http://www.hauntingtheceo.com
We’ll work together so you can:
- Create a clear vision for your book and your writing goals.
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your writing, issues that are slowing you down and increasing the pressure you feel to get moving.
- Leave this session renewed, re-energized, and inspired to write your book faster, stronger, better—the same day we meet.
We look forward to hearing from you. In the meantime, best of luck with your book!
Lynda McDaniel and Virginia McCullough
The Book Catalysts – book coaching experts
The Book Catalysts have coached clients who’ve signed deals with, among others:
Our clients have appeared on:
“Virginia helped me create my book proposal and within one week I landed my dream agent.
A few weeks ago I signed a contract with a publisher high on my dream list! Virginia
gently guided me through the process of reworking my proposal
into a more focused, powerful, and convincing piece.
I’m looking forward to working with her again.”
—Karen Lacey, author and ghostwriter