DO YOU WANT TO WRITE A BOOK TO SHARE YOUR
IDEAS & EXPERTISE WITH THE WORLD?
THE BOOK CATALYSTS CAN HELP!MM
We’re The Book Catalysts, and we know you can do it. We’ve coached hundreds of people to write books that boost their business and build their brand. Some of our clients have become bestselling authors! (We have too! Our books Write Your Book Now! and Storytelling Toolkit are Amazon Bestselling Books. Click on the book covers to learn more.)
HERE’S HOW THE BOOK CATALYSTS CAN HELP YOU:
1. First we help you clarify your book’s premise and your book’s promise to your readers. (We’ve got all kinds of tools for this.)
2. Then we serve as accountability coaches for writing and publishing books and e-books to keep you on track. We designed our NUDGE & PUSH, WRITE & PUBLISH PACKAGES to help you start fast, finish strong, and publish in less time. Check out these exciting packages here.
3. Once you’ve written a few chapters, we work together to introduce those all-important creative techniques that make your books and e-books stand out. Oh, and stories. We definitely urge you to share stories. (No one else has your stories, and they make your book unique!)
4. Finally, we review your book and guide you on how to make it even better. After so many years in the business, we have lots of resources to share with you.
“I recently sold a $100,000 project, and I believe
that having my book was a significant factor in making
that sale.” —Management Consultant, Atlanta, Ga.
1. READY TO START? Take our Quick Quiz to see if you’re a good candidate to write a book.
|1. Do you know that you need a book to attract your ideal clients/customers?
Yes: Today a book is nearly as essential as a business card. You’ve got the knowledge and creativity to write a book. And believe it or not, you’ve got the time—we can show you how to fit a book into even the heaviest schedule.
No: It’s true, though. Books are one of the best ways to promote your business and your career. Read on to learn how you can join this 21st-century trend.
2. Have you ever finished reading a book and thought, “I could write a better one.”?
Yes: Sure you have—and you can! We’ve developed a Fast-Start/Strong-Finish Method to help you write a great book packed with unique stories and fresh ideas.
No: Well, we think you can write an excellent book based on your unique message. We’ve coached every kind of writer—from beginner to expert, reluctant to avid, and we’ve helped hundreds of people write a professional book.
3. Have you felt a pang or two of envy when a colleague releases her new book?
Yes: We can see you’re an honest person! It’s only natural to feel this way sometimes. And this reaction is telling you what you’re capable of and it’s urging you to start writing your book.
No: Sounds as though you’re comfortable with your own success. But envy, when we’re conscious of it, is more about something deep inside reminding us what we’re capable of, nudging us to take our business or career to a new level.
4. Have you been putting off fulfilling your dream of writing a book?
Yes: What are you waiting for? It’s never been easier or more economical to publish a book. And the benefits to your business and career are amazing. No matter how many kinds of media emerge, most people have enormous respect for those who have written a book. There’s still a bit magic around books and authors.
No: Good! That means you’re on your way to fulfilling your dream. Or it means that writing a book isn’t a dream for you. That’s fine, but just know that if you ever do want to write a book, you can do it!
5. Have you experienced a financial and/or emotional toll from not writing and publishing your book?
Yes: We hear this a lot: You already know the benefits of writing a book, so every day without one costs you in many ways. It can feel like a heavy weight when you don’t have your book. We can help you lift that burden and get moving forward.
No: Well, maybe a book isn’t at the top of your to-do list yet, but keep your eyes and ears open to this 21st-century trend. Don’t get left behind.
6. Do you want to stand out from your competition?
Yes: We can’t think of a better way to stand out than to share your hard-earned expertise with the world through your book. Our Fast Start/Strong Finish Method can help you achieve this—sooner than you may think.
No: Congratulations! Sounds as though your business is doing well. But if you ever do want to boost your business and build your brand, keep books in mind. They deliver amazing results.
“Virginia … weaves her tremendous writing skill with a great deal
of understanding and patience. I’ll not write another book without her.”
—Dr. Kay Potetz, Take it Back! Your Power, That is
2. HOW DID YOU DO? If you answered “yes” a time or two, we’d love to chat. We know you’ve got what it takes to write books and e-books. And our FREE Breakthrough Book Coaching Session will get your book off to a fast start and strong finish as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Fill out an application for a free 30-minute consultation. (It takes only a moment to fill out.) You can find the application here. 2. Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. We’ll get back with you ASAP! In this session, we’ll work together so you can:
- Create a clear vision for your book and your writing goals.
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be slowing you down.
- Leave this session renewed and inspired to write your book faster—the same day we meet.
“Lynda, you are the best friend a writer ever had.
Thank you for your skilled guidance. I truly could not
have written this book without you!”
— John D. Hughes, author, Haunting the CEO. www.hauntingtheceo.com
LYNDA McDANIEL & VIRGINIA McCULLOUGH
Book coaches, editors, and publishing consultants
We’ve coached clients who’ve signed deals with, among others:
Our clients have appeared on:
Get your book off to a fast start—and strong finish—with The Book Catalysts.
Questions? Ask us here.
We look forward to hearing from you!